Learn how to play B-Suspended or Bsus2 Chord properly on the Guitar in this easy step-by-step lesson.
Bsus2 Chord Chart Guitar
How To Play Bsus2 or B-Suspended Chord On Guitar
Bsus2 Chord is a 5 String Chord. To Play Bsus2 Chord on Guitar:
- Barre First to Fifth String, Second Fret with your Index Finger.
- Place Your Ring Finger on Fourth Fret, Fourth String.
- Place Your Fourth Finger on Fourth Fret, Third String.
- Sixth String is not played.
To learn about Intervals and Music Theory, check out this lesson.
Notes In an Bsus2 or B-Suspended Chord
Notes played in an Bsus2 Chord are B, C# and F#.
- Root Note B is played on the 3rd string and 5th string.
- C# note is played on the 2nd String and is the Major Second Interval of the A Major scale.
F# note is played on the 1st and 4th strings of the guitar and is a Perfect Fifth Interval of the A Major scale.
Suspended Second Chord Formula
Suspended Second or Sus2 chord formula is 1-2-5 or R-M2-P5.
B Suspended Second or Sus2 triad is simply the major triad with the Third Interval flattened by a whole tone (whole-step).
To play a Bsus2 chord, the Root, Major Second Interval and Perfect Fifth Interval of an A Major Scale are played together.
B Suspended / Bsus2 Chord Variations or Different Shapes
Bsus2 Chord On Stave
Bsus2 Chord Guitar Tabs